Closing the Space blog and launching Diff

After its exciting run the Wikimedia Space blog prototype is finally coming to a close. As we mentioned in Next Steps for Space we see a continued need in the movement for a primary location for community news. So we’re launching a new blog, called Diff, to continue this important work. We invite you to join us on Diff to learn more.

A hearty thanks to all the Wikimedia Space blog contributors. We encourage you to take a look at Diff, add it to your bookmarks or RSS feed (people still use those, right?) and consider using Diff to share your important work with the rest of the Wikimedia movement.

2 Likes

hi, I followed the link to Diff but it is telling me ‘access denied’. Can you please open the google doc or otherwise provide access?

1 Like

:man_facepalming: Sorry about that. Links are now fixed. Thanks for keeping me honest. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It looks like the RSS was redirected? Because I now see Diff posts in the Space RSS feed I already had.

1 Like

Yes, ALl URLs should be pointing to Diff URLs now. If this breaks something, please let me know! :)

1 Like