Duplicated Wikimedia Space account

Hello everyone,

(I am not sure whether this is the right place to post my question but I don’t know where else to do it)
A few months ago I created my Wikimedia Space account which was created practically with the single sign-on process with my Wikimedia account. This is my profile: https://discuss-space.wmflabs.org/u/meriboo

My problem is that I cannot log in on the same account now :disappointed: Every time I click on the “Sign up or Log in” button a new account gets created. Like this on that I am using. I don’t have the option to log in but a new account gets created directly. How can I get back my old account?

Thank you in advance,
Mariana

2 Likes

Yes this is expected if you had different email address for phabricator and wikimedia. @qgil-WMF can merge both of your accounts into a single one for you.

3 Likes

Hi @Meriboo, sorry for the hassle. The two accounts have been merged now.

1 Like

That is great!! Thanks @qgil-WMF

Mariana

1 Like

I used to have many posts, replies, comments under my name here. Then I tried logging in today, it went to OAuth, then asked me to create a new username. Now I have nothing - no posts, no replies, no avatar photo. Did I operate something wrong? Not sure what state my account is in now…

1 Like

I’ll finish dinner and fix this. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Fuzheado the problem should be fixed now. Sorry for the incovenience.