Event not appearing on the calendar

@ELappen_WMF Do you have an idea, why does this event not appear in the calendar? (And if I open for editing, it doesn’t show any date to the event, while it was defined and appears in the headline.)

1 Like

I was able to get it on the calendar by moving the date to December, but then when I put it back to January it disappeared again. I really have no idea why it’s not showing up. I’m going to try creating other events in January and see if I can reproduce the problem.

Well, that was a strange and unexpected outcome. I created a test event for the same date, and when I did, the Budapest meetup appeared, but the test event did not. Then, when I deleted the test event, the Budapest meetup disappeared from the calendar as well. I have left the test event so that yours appears. This is the first I’m hearing of this issue, but would really like to know if anyone has had the same problem. Once we figure out what is happening I can report to the plugin author.

Edit: And now upon revisiting the calendar a few minutes later, the first test event appears but the Budapest meetup does not. I was able to put a second test event on the calendar for a different date in January successfully.

I had similar problem with the location of an event: after I created it and checked on the map, looked back some days later, and it was not on the map. I checked the event, and it had no location. Then I added the location again, and it was on the map.

This time I didn’t want to remove and add the date, because I wanted to show you. I think, it would have solved my problem, but then this could happen again and again…

1 Like

I cannot see the Budapest meetup in the calendar now…

I do see a fatal error in the logs that I’ll pass along.

2 Likes