Getting the same badge multiple times

I get that I’m great at this Space thing, but I prolly don’t need multiple notifications about it?

2 Likes

Yes I’ve recently noticed this as well. In my experience, it seems to only be happening with the “Wiki Editor” badge. I can report it upstream. Has anyone else noticed this bug for other badges?

I got the same with only “Wiki Editor” as well.

2 Likes

I’ve upgraded our Discourse instance since the report and haven’t noticed this bug again (although it did seem to arise unpredictably before). The developers have asked that I let them know if this is still an issue in the most recent version. Tell me if it happens to you again.

Edit: here’s the report upstream https://meta.discourse.org/t/wiki-editor-badge-is-awarded-multiple-times/134205

It happened to me today. Was granted the Wiki Editor badge yesterday and then again today. There were at least 17 hours in between (the badge says it was granted 22 hours ago and 5 hours I posted something that was liked by Premediated).
I think I didn’t open the first notification about the badge yesterday, just in case this is an important detail.

1 Like

The same case here. And it was correctly noted above that this happens with the ‘Wiki Editor’ badge only.

1 Like