What changes do you want in the Education Office Hours? Are there any challenges you are facing while participating in it?

Office Hours is an open platform for The Wikimedia Foundation Education Team to hear from the community, share what we’re doing and answer questions in an open forum where we can learn from each other. The platform provides an opportunity to share your work with others and learn from them, get updates from activities happening around the movement and look for opportunities to collaborate.

What changes do you want in the Education Office Hours? Are there any challenges you are facing while participating in it?

1 Like

I believe the office hour can be thematic , its quite difficult some time for the new comer to start discussion within some instant topic. If we point out some point/key factors earlier and make announcement then the participants can make some homework. I was about to plan describe one topic related “OER” in last office hour unfortunately cant complete. Hopefully will describe in next office hour.

2 Likes

Hi Galib,

Those are really good ideas. I wonder if that type of discussion is better suited for the Wikimedia & Education UG meetings? We don’t want to take away from what the UG is trying to do.

1 Like