WikiCon Deutsch 2019

4 Likes

Der offizielle Call for Papers läuft bis zum 14. Juli 2019.

I am looking for a fluent German speaker to team up in the submission of a proposal for a Wikimedia Space intro session (or hands-on workshop?). I live in Köln and I have attended a couple of editions of WikiCon, but my German isn’t good enough to propose a session, even less to present it alone on stage.

If you (or anyone you know) is interested, please let’s talk!

For what is worth, I can save work producing slides etc to whoever volunteers to partner. The Community Relations team wants to produce a standard presentation in English, and we can get help from native German speaker colleagues translating it.

2 Likes

Argh! Turns out WikiArabia 2019 happens exactly on the same days…

1 Like

Hi, no I am not there.

At the end I am not going to WikiArabia. I plan to attend on Friday. The weekend looks more complicated right now.

I’ll be there all three days, but only arriving around 15:00 on Friday. So let’s make sure we catch up!

1 Like

bin die ganzen tage @ #wuppicon inklusive aufstellen und aufräumen ;-)

ps: ev kommt ein freund aus jordanien welcher arabisch spricht und wir können konferenz-gespräche mit #wikiarabia machen am stand von #wikidienstag #events:wikidienstag ;-)

Only yesterday I checked today’s program and I realized that it was mostly “pre-conference” type of sessions. I have stayed in Köln.

Tomorrow is my son’s birthday, and we have our own family Programm.

Unless something strange happens, I plan to attend this session on Sunday

and then be around and available if anyone is interested in having a chat.

1 Like

hope 2 see you then ;-)

Starting my drive from Köln.I wear a red shirt with the text “Community Relations” that @Ckoerner-WMF gave me for special occasions. Hard to miss!

I’m looking forward to meeting people and perhaps to bring some new users to Space. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hope 2 see you… :-)