Indic-TechCom’s quarterly report has been ready. Details are the following.
== Tools ==
Indic Wikisource Contest (Improvement)
- Remove session cookie name and path (phab: T266412)
- Add graph visualisation (phab:T263430 2 Patches; Reported by - User:Jayantanth)
- Use Amber UI color for navbar (phab:T266416)
- Add graph link to navbar (phab:T266629)
- Set default IST time (phab:T251939 2 Patches; Reported by - User:Jayantanth)
- [bug] Graph is showing wrong stats of proofreading/validations (phab:T267044; Reported by - User:Jayanta (CIS-A2K))
- [bug] Revision ID shown wrong link or wrong revision ID (phab:T267465; Reported by - User:Jayanta (CIS-A2K))
- Include total of all contest’s total in graph (phab:T267471)
- Add Template:Clickable button 2 to wikitable (phab:T267473; Reported by - User:Jayanta (CIS-A2K))
Indic Wikisource Stats (Improvement) -
- Remove python builtin module from requirements.txt
- Use json.dump() directly instead of write method
- Update jQuery version
- 13 Translation update pushed into production
- 9 Translation update pushed into production
- ImageBulk (new) - ImageBulk is a new tool that allows users to download 50 Wikimedia Commons files in bulk as zip.
== Others ==
- Make pywikisource use the prp-index-pagelist class (Pull request on GitHub by - sohomdatta1)
- Use max instead of hard coded value in pywikisource
- Add css to auto text indent in tawikisource
Apart from that, we have also provided support on social channels like IRC and Facebook. Thank you everyone for involving with us.
For the updates, You can keep your eye on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic-TechCom/Report/Oct-Dec_2020.
Thanks :) Regard
Voluntary Developer, Indic-TechCom