Sunday’s (April 25, 2020) Wikipedia Weekends* session organized by the Wikimedians of Goa User Group (WGUG) was a good one, with fair participation, and quite a few first-time volunteers participating. We could try to keep the momentum on this interesting series of events. May I suggest some suitable topics which volunteers could consider taking up?
- Photography in the Goa I knew (1960s-1980s): Lui Godinho
- Konkani Wiktionary: an overview: Denzil Simoes
- Konkani Wikipedia, the road ahead: Denzil-Fr Luis & team
- Villages of Bardez: what needs to be done: group discussion
- Villages of Ponda: the road ahead
- Women on the Wikipedia: Aliya, group discussion
- Kannada-script Konkani issues on the Wikipedia; Anup Shanbhag
- Building Goa-related photo content on the Wikimedia commons
- Wikipedia in Goa’s non-English, non-Konkani languages (M, H, P…)
- Getting started on the Wikipedia (talk for newbies)
- Making small edits on the Wikipedia (practical session)
- Where I got stuck on the Wikipedia (Q&A session), etc.
- Suggest your topic here… and resubmit the list
_/ FN * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا +91-9822122436
_/ See a different Goa here, via